Win a day with our Head Brewer!
You’ll have the chance to try your hand at brewing our multi-award-winning ales and learn more about what it takes to brew a Supreme Champion Beer of Britain.
What’s more, you’ll also be treated to lunch at the brewery tap, The Fur & Feather – where the beer travels metres, not miles. There you can taste Woodforde’s full array of ales, lagers and cyders.
You’ll even be repaid for your hard work with two cases of beer to take home.
For your chance to win, simply comment with a '🍻' on our competition post and follow us and our friends at Cask Ale Week on Facebook and Instagram.
What is Cask Ale Week?
Cask Ale Week puts Britain’s national drink in the spotlight, celebrating all that’s great about a pint of cask beer.
Organised every year by Cask Marque – with the support of pubs, breweries and CAMRA – the week-long celebration promotes the amazing beer our country has to offer.
Pubs across the country will be hosting events to mark the occasion, so don’t forget to check out the Cask Ale Week website to find out what’s on near you.
T’s and C’s:
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Woodforde’s Brewery.
- No entry fees or purchase are necessary to take part in this competition.
- Closing date for entry is Sunday, October 1 at 11.59pm. Woodforde’s Brewery reserves the right to amend, close or cancel the competition without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The winner will be contacted by this account (@Woodforde’s Brewery) via direct message. Any messages from third parties should be ignored.
- If the prize is not claimed within 14 days of notification, Woodforde’s Brewery reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Meta.
- Entry into this competition indicates the entrant’s agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.